How Waves are made
- Waves are mainly blown from the wind.
- The best waves for surfing are the interaction of winds on the surface of the ocean.
- Local shore winds can also produce waves but they can also destroy and break down waves.
- Wind is the first step in the formations of surf able waves.
- In deep water, low pressure wind speed is good and more waves are generated by the power.
This words that is coloured in purple is a link to take you from where i got my information about waves from that's if you would like to learn more about how waves are created , the words that are coloured in blue are the facts that i got form the site and this picture is to show a little on how waves may have be created