Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

My Holiday in Tonga


My Holiday In Tonga

During my Second Term School Holidays, I went to Tonga. I went to Tonga with my Sister, Cousins, Aunty and my Grandma.

We went on the Air New Zealand plane to Tonga. It took 2 hours and 35 minutes to get there. When we arrived there and got out of the plane, it was so hot. Our second day in Tonga was cold. It was cold because it was winter, and I didn’t know. I felt so happy to see my family in Tonga. My Grandpa and Grandma have been  in Tonga for over 50 years.

While in Tonga, we went to town and bought some Tongan T-shirts, jandals, necklaces and water melons.  My sister got a necklace with our last name ‘Fa’avae’ written in capital letters. We went on a taxi back home.

When we got home we were so hot, so my sister went to the shop with my cousin to  buy some cold soft drinks. When they came back with some soft drinks, I straight away got my drink, opened it and drank it all.

After that I went outside with my cousin and we played rugby. When my cousin passed the ball to me, I ran through all of the boys and I got a try.
They were so easy when I ran through them. After that I had a shower. The shower was so cold but I kept on washing myself. After my shower I went to sleep. It was so cool.

When it was time to say goodbye, I felt so sad and I cried because i was going to miss Grandpa and Grandma.

By Fusi                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fusi
    It was good to read about your holiday with your grandparents in Tonga. They must have been really happy to have you to stay.
    Did you get to go swimming while you were over there?

    ReplyDelete