Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Breakfast with the Blues Rugby Team, Kyana Lee

Breakfast with the Blues Rugby Team, Kyana Lee

On Monday in the morning, my brother ,Dasharn, and I  woke up at 5:00am in the morning to have breakfast with the Blues Rugby Team. We did a karagna for them and then  we  did a Haka. At about around 7:00am, we went into the Wharekai and  in the Wharekia there was English breakfast. I sat next to Piri Weepu ,Ma'a nonu , Benji Marshall , Keven Mealamu. My little brother Dasharn , my step brother  and my young uncle Maza all sat with us.

Here is the link for the Blues Rugby Team. If you would like know more about the Blues Rugby Team, then click on the link  http://www.theblues.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyana Lee what nice write you did about the Blues ruby team And how Wonderful work you have got. What very nice word you have used

    ReplyDelete